Bloggintresserade

måndag 2 oktober 2017

Midway inspiration for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hello there,

it´s been a grey and wet day here in Sweden,
luckily that made me get some extra colouring time,
not bad, right?

Today I would like to share my newest project made for the 

midway reminder over at



for prizes please check our challenge blog


this month´s theme is

EMBOSSING

(dry or wet)




I used enamel embossing powder to give my project a bit of extra texture.



I have used an image called #827 Witch´s Boots 2
I also used some different die cuts (stitched frame, bats and spider web)

Sentiment comes from Whimsy Doodles .



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Always Fun Challenge #26 - Dies or punches (7/10)
Simon Says #Monday challenge - Walk on the dark side (8/10)
Angie´s Digital Stamps #14 - AG/optional twist spooky, scary (27/10)
Paperminutes #505 - Spider web (2/10)
I(love)promarkers #343 - AG (2/10)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Great card Nick....the weather has been just as bad here in the UK...we are having gales and torrential rain...shocking stuff...stay warm...xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Eine sehr schöne Halloweenkarte!
    Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei Paperminutes.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great Halloween card,thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.tv

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a great card!! I love how you put this together. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
    Misty DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a creepy but fun Halloween card, love the spider web and the stamp of the witch's legs. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a stunning Halloween card card you have made. Love the image and what fun boots they are!! Your card fits the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

    SvaraRadera